On 28/04/2009, at 9:45 PM, J. Adam Moore wrote:

>> How does one typically indicate, in the authorization callback,
>> whether the Request Token was approved or denied?

> I think you send a 401 error...

Er, sorry, perhaps my question was unclear.  Authorization of a
request token is an exchange between User and Service Provider.  After
a rejected authorization, I want to notify the Consumer that it was
rejected, and the spec suggests that it "MAY" be done by invoking the
callback.  What I want to know is, how should I let the Consumer know
the token was rejected vs approved?

--
cheers,
Mike Williams