Ciao Luca :)
thanks for your reply, since in the wiki page they say

"We agreed to drop MD5, CRC32, and the likes from the spec due to
security concerns. However, those signing algorithms should still be
documented and will be supported by vendors so we might as well
provide a consistent way of using them."

I was looking for some documentation just to have a look at those methods.
Thanks!!!
Simone

--
http://www.google.com/profiles/simone.tripodi