I have written an app which runs on Google Appengine. It uses OAuth to
access various Google resources, such as calendar,  contacts and base.
Unfortunately the access to those resources is so slow that I
experience continuous timeouts in appengine. So, I am thinking of re-
designing my app to access the Google resources directly from the
browser using the OAuth Javascript library here:
http://oauth.googlecode.com/svn/code/javascript/.

I have a few questions:

1) My app will be loaded from the appspot domain and I will be
accessing resources on the Google domain. Will I run into cross-domain
issues?

2) I am using JQuery for my Ajax calls, which seems to support cross-
domain XHTTPRequests.  If I send my OAuth requests using JQuery will
that solve the cross-domain issue (if there is one)?

3) I have looked at the example code in the above project, but don't
see where the scopes are specified. My main reason for using OAuth is
because of its multiple-scope support. Am I missing something?

I would really appreciate any input before I dive headlong into a dead-
end!

Thanks in advance,

Keith