Hi Johannes

How would you incorporate the user assent into the flow of these tools?
Seems it would be... congruent to the usage?

If you actualize authorization assent outside the authentication phase, then any
tool accessing a resource would be able to participate as long as the provider
identifies the accessor and also verifies the accessor's rights to the specific
operation on the specific resource.

Oh, that sounds complicated, but really isn't. I presented more about
this at the IIW
See more http://nocrypto.com/wiki/index.php/Authorization

Hans