Can we add to the 1.0a spec the exact term by which the verifier code should
be referred to by the SP and Consumer?  I know there are multiple languages
potentially involved and this can't be done for all of them, but if the
Consumer is asking the user to type in the "verification code" and the SP
has told the user "here is the verifier", that could potentially be
confusing.  Can we get a suggestion in the spec that everyone refer to it as
the "verification code" or something consistent at least, so that the user
can easily see that the two refer to the same thing?  (this only matters
when user involvement is required in the verification entry).
--
Andrew Arnott
"I [may] not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death