Hi Mandakini,

You want examples on how to to 2-legged consumers or 2-legged
service providers in PHP?

Currently 2-legged service-providers aren't supported (but easily
added by extending OAuthServer).
2-legged consumers would just be your standard consumer where
you pass in a blank access token and token secret.

(Want it more concrete than that, catch me on IRC (#oauth on
irc.freenode.org)

Regards
Morten