Hi *, I'm trying to figure out how to implement OAuth for my own site,
and something is still not completely clear.
For example, I need to authenticate a certain class of users (site
administrators) for a management interface. These users can see every
kind of data and have read/write permissions on basically everything.
Obviously, authentication and authorization is critical.
This interface should basically authenticate against the main site
with username and password and check for a given flag.

If I understood OAuth correctly the workflow is
1) The user points to foo.bar.com
2) foo.bar.com contacts bar.com and asks the user to login in case the
user isn't
3) in case the credentials are right bar.com asks the user if the
application foo.bar.com can use his data, in case the credentials are
wrong the user is redirected to a bar.com page
4) foo.bar.com queries the account of the user and checks if he is an
administrator

Is this correct ?

Another question I have is what happens when the user connects after
some time, is he already authenticated or it's just a matter to set
some kind of expiration time for the token ?

thanks in advance,
  ngw