Hi All,

I have some confusion regarding the callback URL.
When we register a consumer to the service provider, we also register
the consumer's callback URL.
On the other hand, in 6.1.1 (OAuth 1.1a) we (consumer) are again
passing the oauth_callback to the SP.

How are these to different? If we use the 6.1.1's oauth_callback to
redirect the user after authorization then what is the use of the
callback URL that we gave when registering the consumer application?

Also, how does oauth_callback helps avoiding the session fixation
attack?