G'day folks,

I've not been following the group for a little while now, so I may
have missed this.

I'm wondering why the site hasn't been updated to reflect the
completion of OAuth Core 1.0 Revision A in response to the security
advisory.

New people visiting the site right now could easily be forgiven for
thinking that the security issue has not yet been resolved, and even
attempted.

I'd thought both the message on the homepage and the security advisory
itself would have been updated to show the progress made and current
status.

Am I wrong or is this just yet to be done?

Thanks!

Lachlan Hardy