Hi All,

I'm trying to integrate 2 applications and need to use Oauth for one
of them (Get Satisfaction). I'm using Mule as my transport layer.
>From what I've read, it seems like you need to access a browser and
approve the authorisation before you can get a token to use for the
api calls.

The whole point of my integration is to make it automatic without any
human intervention. Is there any sample code that can assist is
creating the token via web services as a consumer?

Thanks in advance

Aditya