Hi Andreas,

Wouldn't your access token be exactly that, though: a common user
identifier (between the 2 parties)?

As you know SAML's NameID doesn't (should not) reveal any info about
the real user, it just
represents a mapping.
I guess you could create a federation on the fly and use the NameID
Mapping profile to
replace the NameID with the access token but I don't see the point in
doing that.

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to do.

Hubert