Congratulations, Jeff.

I plan to get back to finishing our OAuth implementation (using your
code) next week. I had it working before I got pulled away for other
stuff. I just need to add in all the nonce and timestamp handling
before going public with it. And test! Thanks again for your help.

To others on the list: I found Jeff's code to be cleaner and more
straightforward than the other PHP implementations I was able to find.
Recommended.

   ...doug

Doug Kaye, Executive Director
The Conversations Network