Hi Team,

Thanks in advance for answering/giving some directions.

We have been talking about implementing OAuth server (to act as
Service Provider), which consumers would request access to.  We are
mainly Java heavy enterprise.  I'm looking to findout if there are any
good open source Java based OAuth Servers (or at least libraries)
which we can use to act as a server.

I went through OpenSSO TokenService.war file, but not clear how the
API is exposed, how is the stability of the code etc.

Appreciate your help.

Santhosh.