Good afternoon!
A long time back I came across two drafts for standards, which are now
marked as obsolute, with "a new version to be expected by the end of March
2009". Now it's November 2009!

These standards are the OAuth Discovery and XRDS Simple:
http://oauth.net/discovery/1.0
http://xrds-simple.net/core/1.0/

I planned to incorporate some of the functionality specified by those
standards in my current project, but right now I'm unsure on how to proceed.
Are there any successors of those protocols or is there any work in
progress?!
As I haven't been too active in the OAuth/OpenID communities recently I
apologize in case this is a stupid question where I should know the answer

Regards,
 Lukas