Hi Robert,

We had a session at IIW about OAuth WRAP which you probably would have found
interesting.

See Section 5.1 ­ Client Account and Password Profile in the WRAP-0.9.7.2
spec

http://groups.google.com/group/oauth-wrap-wg/files

This is a special 2 legged profile in WRAP in which a client gets an Access
Token by submitting its consumer key (wrap_name) and consumer secret
(wrap_password).

Allen