Thanks for both answers!

Vinod: Can using certificates be replaced by SSL connection (isn't
OAuth WRAP about it?) or is it something different?

I would like to use this 'anonymous-consumer' approach in distributed
application so any of these app instances can use others services
without pre-registration.
But at the same time I need to 'auto' register the consumers the way
they are unique (URL?) so I can identify them on provider side - that
an user can revoke access token later if needed.
Do I actually need to create consumer key/secret for each request or
the token only?
What do you think?

Regards,
Matus