Hi!
I would like to see this issue addressed in the next iteration of OAuth.
For one internal scenario in which we have deployed OAuth we have come up
with a solution in which apart from oauth_callback another error_callback
parameter is passed - in case of failure the user will be redirected to that
one instead.

Regards,
 Lukas Rosenstock

http://lukasrosenstock.net/