I wrote something but it doesn't work. if I want to update the
position i get an 400 request.
I have no idea whats the problem. can anyone help me?

package demo.server;

import java.io.BufferedReader;
import java.io.IOException;
import java.io.InputStreamReader;
import java.io.UnsupportedEncodingException;
import java.net.URLEncoder;

import oauth.signpost.OAuth;
import oauth.signpost.OAuthConsumer;
import oauth.signpost.OAuthProvider;
import oauth.signpost.basic.DefaultOAuthConsumer;
import oauth.signpost.basic.DefaultOAuthProvider;
import oauth.signpost.commonshttp.CommonsHttpOAuthConsumer;
import oauth.signpost.exception.OAuthCommunicationException;
import oauth.signpost.exception.OAuthExpectationFailedException;
import oauth.signpost.exception.OAuthMessageSignerException;
import oauth.signpost.exception.OAuthNotAuthorizedException;
import oauth.signpost.signature.SignatureMethod;

import org.apache.http.HttpResponse;
import org.apache.http.client.ClientProtocolException;
import org.apache.http.client.HttpClient;
import org.apache.http.client.methods.HttpGet;
import org.apache.http.client.methods.HttpPost;
import org.apache.http.entity.StringEntity;
import org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultHttpClient;

import android.app.Activity;
import android.content.Intent;
import android.net.Uri;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.util.Log;
import android.view.View;
import android.view.View.OnClickListener;
import android.webkit.WebViewClient;
import android.widget.Button;
import android.widget.EditText;
import android.widget.TextView;
import android.widget.Toast;

public class ServerTest extends Activity {

        String consumerkey = "xxx";
        OAuthConsumer consumer = new CommonsHttpOAuthConsumer("xxx",
            "xxxxxxx", SignatureMethod.HMAC_SHA1);

        OAuthProvider provider = new DefaultOAuthProvider(consumer,
            "https://fireeagle.yahooapis.com/oauth/request_token";,
            "https://fireeagle.yahooapis.com/oauth/access_token";,
            "https://fireeagle.yahoo.net/oauth/authorize";);

        String oauth_callback = "x-net-RepkaRouter://oauth-response/";

        String consumerToken;
        String consumerSecret;
        String authUrl = null;
        EditText text1;
        EditText mNameField;

    @Override
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.main);

        String mobileAuthUrl = "https://fireeagle.yahoo.net/
mobile_auth/27951";
        System.out.println("Fetching request token from Fire
Eagle...");

        // we do not support callbacks, thus pass OOB
                try {
                        //authUrl = provider.retrieveRequestToken("fireeagle://
authorized");
                        //authUrl =
provider.retrieveRequestToken(OAuth.OUT_OF_BAND);
                        authUrl = getOAuthProvider().retrieveRequestToken(
                                        getString(R.string.callback_url));
                } catch (OAuthMessageSignerException e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        Log.v("TEST", "catch: auth url 1");
                        e.printStackTrace();
                } catch (OAuthNotAuthorizedException e) {
                        Log.v("TEST", "catch: auth url 2");
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();
                } catch (OAuthExpectationFailedException e) {
                        Log.v("TEST", "catch: auth url 3");
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();
                } catch (OAuthCommunicationException e) {
                        Log.v("TEST", "catch: auth url 4");
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();
                }

                Button btn_request = (Button)findViewById(R.id.btn_request);
                btn_request.setOnClickListener(btnListener_request);

                mNameField = (EditText) findViewById(R.id.eingabe);

        Button btn_access = (Button)findViewById(R.id.btn_access);
        btn_access.setOnClickListener(btnListener_access);

        Button btn_update = (Button)findViewById(R.id.btn_update);
        btn_update.setOnClickListener(btnListener_update);

                TextView tv = (TextView)findViewById(R.id.requestToken);
                tv.setText("Pressing Ok opens a Webbrowser. Enter this code: " +
consumer.getToken()+ " // " + authUrl);

                consumerToken =  consumer.getToken();
                consumerSecret = consumer.getTokenSecret();

    }

    private OnClickListener btnListener_request = new
OnClickListener()
    {
        public void onClick(View v)
        {
                String url = authUrl;//"https://fireeagle.yahoo.net/mobile_auth/
27951";
                Intent i = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_VIEW);
                i.setData(Uri.parse(url));
                startActivity(i);
        }
    };

    private OnClickListener btnListener_access = new OnClickListener()
    {
        public void onClick(View v)
        {
                TextView tv_code = (TextView)findViewById(R.id.txt_code);

                BufferedReader br = new BufferedReader(new
InputStreamReader(System.in));
            String code = null;
                try {
                        code = br.readLine();
                } catch (IOException e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();
                }
                String bla = null;
            try {
                        //provider.retrieveAccessToken(authUrl);

provider.retrieveAccessToken(mNameField.getText().toString());
                } catch (OAuthMessageSignerException e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();
                } catch (OAuthNotAuthorizedException e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();
                } catch (OAuthExpectationFailedException e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();
                } catch (OAuthCommunicationException e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();
                }

tv_code.setText(provider.getResponseParameters().values().toString());
        }
    };

    private OnClickListener btnListener_update = new OnClickListener()
    {
        public void onClick(View v)
        {       TextView tv3 = (TextView)findViewById(R.id.txt_update3);
                StringEntity body = null;
                 try {
                         HttpPost request = new HttpPost("https://
fireeagle.yahooapis.com/api/0.1/update");
                        body = new StringEntity("city=hamburg&label="
                                + URLEncoder.encode("Send via Signpost!",
"UTF-8"));
                        body.setContentType("application/x-www-form-
urlencoded");
                        request.setEntity(body);
                         //HttpGet request = new HttpGet("https://
fireeagle.yahooapis.com/api/0.1/user");

                                try {
                                        consumer.sign(request);
                                } catch (OAuthExpectationFailedException e) {
                                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                                        e.printStackTrace();
                                }
                                HttpClient httpClient = new DefaultHttpClient();
                                HttpResponse response =
httpClient.execute(request);
                                tv3.setText("Response: " +
response.getStatusLine() + "
statusline:" +response.getStatusLine().getStatusCode() + " "
                                    +
response.getStatusLine().getReasonPhrase());
                        } catch (OAuthMessageSignerException e) {
                                Log.w("updater", e);
                        } catch (ClientProtocolException e) {
                                Log.w("updater", e);
                        } catch (IOException e) {
                                Log.w("updater", e);
                        }

        }
    };
    private OAuthProvider oauthProvider;
    private OAuthConsumer oauthConsumer;
    protected OAuthProvider getOAuthProvider() {
                if (null == oauthProvider) {
                        oauthProvider = new
DefaultOAuthProvider(getOAuthConsumer(),
                                        getString(R.string.request_token_url),
                                        getString(R.string.access_token_url),
                                        getString(R.string.authorization_url));
                }

                return oauthProvider;
        }

    protected OAuthConsumer getOAuthConsumer() {
                if (null == oauthConsumer) {
                        oauthConsumer = new DefaultOAuthConsumer(
                                        getString(R.string.consumer_key),
                                        getString(R.string.consumer_secret),
                                        SignatureMethod.HMAC_SHA1);
                        oauthConsumer.setTokenWithSecret(getAccessToken(),
                                        getAccessTokenSecret());
                }

                return oauthConsumer;
        }
    protected static final String ACCESS_TOKEN = "access_token";
    protected static final String ACCESS_TOKEN_SECRET =
"access_token_secret";
    protected String getAccessToken() {
                return getPreferences(MODE_PRIVATE).getString(ACCESS_TOKEN,
null);
        }

        protected String getAccessTokenSecret() {
                return getPreferences(MODE_PRIVATE)
                                .getString(ACCESS_TOKEN_SECRET, null);
        }

}