Just my 2ΓΈ worth - but I would suggest having a look over previous posts on
this list for similar questions - the OAuthBase code is out of date, and
buggy in my opinion.

My suggestion would be to take a look at this page:

http://oauth.net/code/

<http://oauth.net/code/>And grab one of the more mature libraries... it
should also make implementation easier for your developer.

There are also some libraries not linked on that page that might be worth
checking out, such as Hammock (which I believe was originally part of the
tweetsharp project).

http://hammock.codeplex.com/documentation

Some suggested started points for your developers might be:

http://oauth.net/documentation/getting-started/
http://www.dotnetopenauth.net/about/about-oauth/
http://code.google.com/p/devdefined-tools/wiki/OAuthConsumer
http://lab.madgex.com/oauth-net/gettingatarted01.aspx/
http://blog.bittercoder.com/PermaLink,guid,83488336-290d-4c4b-a314-14fe255e5b4e.aspx

It really just comes down to personal taste and finding a library that suits
your needs.. but I would definitely steer clear of OAuthBase and go for
something a little more mature / feature rich.

Cheers,

 - Alex