Hi,

I am getting ready to start coding a large project in Java that involves OAuth. Near as I can tell, the three main libraries I should look at at are

Scribe
Signpost
The standard.

I think signpost is more elegant, though reading through posts, there seems to be an issue encoding urls that contain the character "~", correct? Is this still an issue? Is it widely used?

Scribe states it is mature, so does this mean that it is well-used in one place or that it is more widely used?

Since I have to make a sales pitch for whatever I use to security people, the question they will always raise is how widely used something is. Which of these libraries is the more widely used?

Are there any issues that I, as a programmer should be aware of before I hop in feet first?

Thanks!

-- jj