FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        [OAUTH-WG] Reminder: OAuth Interim Meeting, 20th May
Date:   Mon, 17 May 2010 23:18:22 -0700
From:   Eran Hammer-Lahav <e...@hueniverse.com>
To:     oa...@ietf.org <oa...@ietf.org>

The focus of the meeting is to make progress on the draft. We should not be
spending any time explaining OAuth, or giving introductions to newcomers.
Reading the latest draft -05 is required for any meaningful participation. I
would like to spend some time going over the draft section by section and
adding notes. My goal is to have a full list of comments on the draft with all
open issues listed.

If you are having a problem finding parking, please use the valet service in
front of building B (across the street from building E where we will be
meeting).

For planning purposes only, please email me if you plan to attend.

EHL