Thanks peter! Wasn't up to Reading iton a small screen, appreciate the paste though. Good night!

On 08.06.2010, at 22:27, Peter Saint-Andre <stpe...@stpeter.im> wrote:

On 6/8/10 2:01 PM, Lee Hambley wrote:
Peter, Sold! (But did the 1.0 specification, or 1.0a (pre D.H) make it
to an RFC?) Feel free to not answer and I'll google it when I'm home!

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5849 is entitled "The OAuth 1.0 Protocol"
and the introduction to that document says:

The OAuth protocol was originally created by a small community of web developers from a variety of websites and other Internet services who
  wanted to solve the common problem of enabling delegated access to
  protected resources.  The resulting OAuth protocol was stabilized at
version 1.0 in October 2007, and revised in June 2009 (Revision A) as
  published at <http://oauth.net/core/1.0a>.

  This specification provides an informational documentation of OAuth
  Core 1.0 Revision A, addresses several errata reported since that
  time, and makes numerous editorial clarifications.  While this
specification is not an item of the IETF's OAuth Working Group, which
  at the time of writing is working on an OAuth version that can be
  appropriate for publication on the standards track, it has been
transferred to the IETF for change control by authors of the original
  work.

Pretty much explains it, I'd say.

Peter

--