Hi Eric!

If there's no user authentication, you can use two-legged OAuth. That means
there's only consumer credentials but no token credentials.

If the application is not hosted somewhere but deployed and installed at
their user's, there's as far as I know no way to securely integrate consumer
credentials. Unfortunately I think it's difficult to give you advice
regarding key management, e.g. replacing compromised keys, without knowing
the exact circumstances.

Regards,
 Lukas Rosenstock