Yes, SWT or similar was what I was looking for. But all I could find
was, well, nothing, and people indicating that SWT is dead - or at
least not part of OAuth.

Originally I was looking for a claims based security standard for a
REST API. That's why I ended up with OAuth - but having finally
figured out the inner workings of OAuth, I see that OAuth is not
claims based (at least not in the token). It's only federated, which
is certainly good! But I was hoping to find something for REST that
SAML does for SOAP: a standard for sending claims with each request.

Thanks, Jørn