Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone has had success in accessing Twitter using
liboauth (the C library). I have been able to authenticate against the
Twitter Oauth API, but when I want to send a status message I get a
signing error.

HTTP-reply: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<hash>
<request>/statuses/update.xml?
oauth_consumer_key=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&amp;oauth_nonce=WR5oK1s9HxdZhM2ugZ95&amp;oauth_signature_method=HMAC-
SHA1&amp;oauth_timestamp=1285189327&amp;oauth_token=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&amp;oauth_version=1.0&amp;status=128518924112851893121285189313TEST&amp;oauth_signature=aDRA99d2CY55gjL7kU1X
%2FaneqtQ%3D</request>
  <error>Incorrect signature</error>
</hash>

I (triple) checked all my keys and secrets and the order of items in
the request matches that in the signing URL. liboauth all works for
the authentication, but the Twitter 'service' API just can't seem to
agree with  me with regards the signature.

I suspect that it may be related to UTF-8 encoding. Is there something
I need to set in the HTTP header for this?

Any help would be most appreciated,

Stan