<hat roles="lurker,enduser">

Here at LinkedIn we've been following the OAuth developments and we're all
happy to see progress being made on 2.0.  From our side we'd love to see
standardization of a number of defacto standards we use in our implementation.
Specifically the following:

* OAuth Problem Reporting  -- If we had not implemented this we would probably
had half as many devs on our platform.  It's that important and I'll contribute
what I can on this.
descriptive info that the dev ignores :)
* Clock synchronization (covered by problem reporting somewhat..)
* Signaling the correct authz URL to the client (currently using
xoauth_authorize_url)
* Signaling the expiry time of the token to the client.
* Explicit token invalidation endpoints
* Signaling the client when a user 'declines/cancels' an authz request.

I'll try to contribute to the process as my limited time allows.

In any case, congrats for moving forward on this.

</hat>