Marius wrote:
> Yes, Google currently is using a space separated list of URIs.
> Why does the format matter?

I agree. Facebook uses comma-separate strings, Google uses space-separated
URLs- why is this a problem?

It seems we have three options:

1/ We leave the scope parameter as an Auth Server-specific, opaque parameter.
2/ We all agree on a format and spec for the scope parameter.
3/ We drop the scope parameter and make each server define their own,
non-standard scope param.

I think David proposed #2 as a way to address concerns on this list that #1
would be a hindrance to interop. But I personally vote for #1 now - we would
add a spec later if it proves to be a problem.