what is the advantage in comparison to a token secret?

How do you want to propagate the client_id and secret to the resource servers?

regrards,
Torsten.

Am 30.05.2010 um 03:27 schrieb Andrew Arnott <andrewarn...@gmail.com>:

Perhaps we can say that installed client apps can have client secrets after all, by calling the authorization server and asking for a new client_id and client_secret assignment for that particular app-install.

Any thoughts on that?
--
Andrew Arnott
"I [may] not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." - S. G. Tallentyre