I probably exaggerated a bit. It's not impossible but it is complex and insecure for several reasons:

1) Such a super token would need to contain the union of all data and permissions needed by all requested target services. 2) Not all services may by authorized to see all data contained in such a super token (privacy!). So, you would need to built different service-specific (encrypted) compartments within the token. 3) There are target-service-specific characteristics of such a token, such as the audience and the signature. You would need to have such attributes per service. Using public-key cryptography would relieve this point but slow down processing. 4) You have to (somehow) prevent a target service from _abusing_ this token to access another service for which the super token is valid for. The only way I see is the usage of the client secret.

That's why I think, returning multiple tokens is much simpler.

regards,
Torsten.