Since these are all extensions to the end-user endpoint, I'd suggest we move
the 'immediate' parameter here as well.

              <t hangText='immediate'>
                <vspace />
                OPTIONAL. The parameter value must be set to <spanx
style='verb'>true</spanx> or
                <spanx style='verb'>false</spanx>. If set to
                <spanx style='verb'>true</spanx>, the authorization server MUST
NOT prompt the
                end-user to authenticate or approve access. Instead, the
authorization server
                attempts to establish the end-user's identity via other means
(e.g. browser
                cookies) and checks if the end-user has previously approved an
identical access
                request by the same client and if that access grant is still
active. If the
                authorization server does not support an immediate check or if
it is unable to
                establish the end-user's identity or approval status, it MUST
deny the request
                without prompting the end-user. Defaults to <spanx
style='verb'>false</spanx> if
                omitted.
              </t>
EHL