We're looking at using the rescope operation to support redelegation,
and in this we wouldn't want to give the second client a refresh token
of their own, just an access token that is good for a subset of scopes
attached to the original refresh/access combination that the user
authorized. I'm not seeing a use case for asking for a new refresh token
using an existing refresh token as auth, though. Could you elaborate
what this might be?

 -- Justin