Revocation - My assumption is that Yochi would tell Yahoo Calendar to pull
Leon's permission. This would happen out of band. When Live Calendar (Leon's
service provider) tries to use its refresh token to get an access token from
Yahoo's token endpoint the request will fail because the permission is gone. I
have thought about having a 'negative' permission flow (e.g. a notification
that a permission is no longer provided) but there are social issues with this
that make me wonder if it's viable. Think of unfriending people in Facebook.
You don't get a notification that someone has unfriended you for just that
reason.

Re-Delegation - This is one of those features that makes sense in theory but
I'm not convinced normal humans (and that includes developers) can grok. I
think we should start with 1:1 permissions for now. In other words for the
scenario you gave below Yochi would have to directly grant permission to the
3rd party service to both the Yahoo Calendar and Facebook accounts.

But that's really just my opinion,

                Thanks,

                        Yaron