comment/question regarding the Embedded Browser scenario: Is the URL bar and SSL verification symbols (lock + green bar) visible in that scenario? Otherwise, the user has no chance to verify the identity of the IDP/OAuth server. So there might be problems regarding password phishing .

regards,
Torsten.