How about "approval", as in delegation approval or association approval (since
the resource owner is approving or consenting to the association of these two
services on the owner's behalf for delegated access purposes, with specific
tokens later representing specific access authorizations)?

        Eve

Eve Maler
http://www.xmlgrrl.com/blog
http://www.twitter.com/xmlgrrl