From: Brian Eaton [mailto:bea...@google.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 1:35 PM
To: William Mills
Cc: Eran Hammer-Lahav; OAuth WG
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] single use authorization codes

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 11:58 AM, William Mills
<wmi...@yahoo-inc.com>  wrote:
If I can see things go by on the fly I can submit the token
late and
mess with the user by revoking their session.
Meh.

If the best the attacker can do in those circumstances is
DOS, we're in good shape.

Bear in mind that if we do nothing, the attacker can probably
get the user's data.