For token migration from Oauth 1 to 2 are we ever really going to need
to do that silently for a user in a client?  It's reasonable when the
user gets a new client install that supports a new protocol for them to
have to re-authenticate.  Where I see this happening is in a big server
migration where you're integrating with somone like Google IMAP and you
already have a huge store of tokens for IMAP and you want yo convert to
Oauth 2 but you don't want to prompt all your users.

Do I have this right?