I plan to start working on the next core draft next week and publish it in
early September. Please submit all change requests and feedback to the list by
8/27 to be discussed, considered, and included. Changes received after that
time will be queued for the next draft.

As for authoring or editing additional drafts (such as discovery), I have
decided to focus on getting core completed and at this point have no plans to
work on any other document in an official capacity. Those interested in
discovery or other topics should submit proposals and take the lead on pushing
them through.

EHL