I just submited the first version of my I-D for token revocation.

Link: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lodderstedt-oauth-revocation/

The I-D proposes an additional endpoint, which can be used to revoke both refresh and access tokens. The objective is to enhance OAuth security by giving clients and users explicite control of the finalization of the token life cycle, e.g. to implement application logout or access authorization removal.

Please take the time to review the document (2 pages, essentially) and give me feedback. My goal is that this draft becomes a working group document.

regards,
Torsten.