Torsten,

Brain Campbell points out that previous discussions suggest that the authorization code is meant to be a cryptographically protected one-use token (vs. a random string) but that these
key (essential!) details are not available draft 10.

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg03885.html

I would say then that the analogy with the SAML Web SSO browser profile isn't exact but nevertheless some threats are common to both scenarios. I will try to summarize these once a concrete proposal for authorization code is made available by the authors.

- prateek
Thank you for your advice. The Oauth security considerations are not finished yet. They will handle the issues you raised, too.
Regards,
Torsten.