I simply don't agree that there's much difference in practice for many people.

 -- justin
From: Eran Hammer-Lahav [e...@hueniverse.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 7:08 PM
To: Richer, Justin P.; William J. Mills
Cc: OAuth WG
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth Bearer Token draft

No.

There is a huge difference between adding parameters to protected
resources and defining parameter for OAuth specific endpoints (which may
create conflicts with existing frameworks).

One is an invasion of the provider's namespace where OAuth has no business
messing around. The other is a potential deployment issue.

EHL