Torsten,

Thanks!  Yes...I kind of omitted some of the flow decisions to keep the diagram
simpler.

I also note that there has been quite a lot of discussion on the pre-ambles to
Implicit grant, etc.

That said, I'm not sure I like binding application type (web app, javascript
app) to a particular flow. Some have said that the spec shouldn't deal in
best-practices (what flow should be used by specific client types) as much as
just focusing on the normative requirements for each flow type.
It seems conceivable to me that people will come up with new scenarios that
don't fit the current definitions and the spec will 'break'.

With that  in mind, the only real difference I saw between 4.1 and 4.2 was one
had client auth and an extra step, and while implicit did 2 steps at once with
only user authentication as a requirement.

Though this has been discussed on another thread and I'll probably update once
a decision is made (draft 14?).

Phil
phil.h...@oracle.com