Hi Peter,

Thursday is fine with me.

I'm also open to start the dicussion around the topic earlier in one of the beer halls Igor mentioned :-)

regards,
Torsten.

Am 14.03.2011 10:10, schrieb Mark Mcgloin:
Can we rule out Friday afternoon as people will be getting return flights.

I am trying to get approval at the moment but will definitely not be able
to attend all week. If we are discussing security considerations, can we
make Thursday the focus day - this does not mean it can't be discussed
before that too

thanks
Mark McGloin