Amusing like your past rants but they don't help or offer solutions. We
proposed a solution in the bearer token specification, I have not seen you
offer alternative to this proposal, so you're not being constructive here and
trying to reach consensus. You don't agree with our use cases and requirements
that we present, I can't help that.

>. Trying to put protected resource endpoints in the same bucket as OAuth
>endpoint is a violation of the protocol design.
Not a violation of protocol design, maybe in your mind it is.

> Do you have actual use cases to support this?
Yes, as pointed out there are many cases that the client needs or can have
further information, and the HTTP Status codes don't cut it, like in the bearer
token specification with "insufficient_scope", there is also the case
authorization server is busy and the HTTP 503 Service Unavailable does not cut
it but you want to let the requestor know to retry, as I indicated you can
shoehorn all errors into just "invalid".

> The problem with the current registry proposal is that it is not backed by
> any requirements or use cases. After repeated requests, Mike Jones posted
> some examples which I replied to and demonstrated how they are invalid. I
> didn't see any counter arguments.
The registry proposal is backed by several requirements and use cases, (1) I
don't believe that the errors defined in oauth-v2 are future proof; registry
provides a means to protect us here (2) There are no real processing
requirements in the oauth-v2 document thus the authorization server may need to
provide additional errors that correspond with their processing rules.

> Like most other disagreements we had, you offer vague and non-technical
> arguments
We actually have to make this stuff work, and why we had to go off and do WRAP
as OAuth 1.0a was not meeting ours and others business needs, so technology or
technical discussions are only part of the equation of our requirements.