Some comments Torsten. Will also think about missing considerations later

2.4.  Token Scope
I think this should be from the perspective of the Authorization server.
e.g.
When obtaining end user authorization and where the client requests scope,
the authorization server MAY want to consider whether to honour that scope
based on who/what the client is and the type of access grant or for
automated approvals etc

2.5.  Phishing attacks on redirect-based flows
Application developers should, when possible, use external browsers
   instead of browsers embedded in the application for performing the
   end-user authorization process.
Why? If there are good reasons, then they need to be stated.

2.6.  Request confidentiality
What is secure transport? I think it should just state TLS or give some
examples if you are referring to something else
However , stating that authorization codes must be sent over TLS is still
being debated  wrt redirect_uri

2.12.  Authenticity of endpoints
I think I must be missing some subtleties of the statements in this section
as I don't understand. Is it just stating that both must be capable of
supporting TLS?

Mark McGloin