To make it easier to keep track of how many attendees we might get,
I've created a wiki page for probable attendees to record their
intent:

   http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/wiki/InterimMeetingAttendance

If you intend to attend, please help by going to that page and editing
it, and adding your name to the list.  The list is only to give us a
reasonable expectation of who plans to be there.  We ask you to
indicate your intent there, but there's no requirement that you do,
and doing so doesn't obligate you.  Attendance is open to all.

The meeting details, as specified in Hannes's note, are here:
   http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/trac/wiki/InterimMeeting

Barry