Secretary - this is approved, you can send a note to ietf-announce.

In case folks aren't familiar with them the guidelines for interim
meetings are at [1].

I think this is a fine idea. Unfortunately I can't be there due to
another commitment.

Stephen.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/interim-meetings.html