From: oauth-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:oauth-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of
denadai2
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2011 11:16 AM
To: oauth@ietf.org
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth 2.0-16 + mactoken draft 6. I don't undestand

I'm trying to formal verify the OAuth 2.0  draft 16 protocol.

I want to try OAuth 2.0 with hmac token type ().

In the "Authorization Code" mode i have the response token as this:
- access_token: [access_token]
- token_type: mac
- mac_key: buabuabua
- mac_algorithm: hmac-sha-256
The access_token is calculated with hmac(client_id || authorization_code,
secret). right?

Now there is my problem. I want to access to a resource controlled by a
resource owner. Do i need to do this
GET /resource/1 HTTP/1.1
Host: example.com<http://example.com>
Authorization: MAC id = [access_token provided in the first pass]
                             nonce = "274312:dj83hs92"
                             mac = "ASDDFGDFGDG"
with mac calculated with hmac(nonce || GET || url || host || access_token,
secret)

?

I don't undestand. There is too much confusion from this:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-16#section-7.1 and this
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac-00#section-1.2