Eran, sorry, where should use cases be officially documented?

I assume the use cases being more like "HTTP Auth" are not in reference to the
ones I've been describing. For my part, I'm focused on OAuth use cases. Both
that of a single token being used on multiple devices (or app instances) and
that of tokens being presented for client credentials in the OAuth flow. I
thought we had already agreed from a previous thread that the MAC token spec
should be extensible beyond just use of access tokens and at least to that of
client credentials.

skylar