I've read the latest spec and some of the discussions around the user-agent
flow and native apps. I've read about the different options to get the authz
code (copy-paste, polling the title of the window, custom scheme, etc).

I might be missing something but my question is: why can't we send a nonce
in the initial request to the authz server and have the client app polling
an endpoint until the authz code is generated and associated to that nonce?
Why that is not a possible approach to get the authz code in the native
client? Is it because the authz server might get several requests during the
app polling? Or I am missing some security issue (assuming this all goes
through TLS)?

Thanks,
Matias