Libraries are no cure for stupidity.

On the client side, you make two simple HTTP requests. The facilities to make
these requests should be available and easy to use. Parsing JSON responses
should be part of any modern web platform. The part that might need more work
is handling of refresh tokens, storing credentials, and setting up the
redirection endpoint. But these tend to be to application specific for a
library to offer much value (unless it is a highly specific environment).

My point is that OAuth 2.0 was explicitly designed to work without a library on
the client side, and it would actually be better if people building web
services using OAuth as a client understood what they are doing and how the
protocol works.

My entire Facebook OAuth login code in node.js is about 30 lines, and that
includes all the event handlers for the HTTP client calls. It is actually
shorter than my Twitter OAuth code which uses an OAuth 1.0 library.

What does add tremendous value is offering a service-specific SDK. In that
context, OAuth is just a tiny detail.

EHL